skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jan 26, 2006 #1 Another water one!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2006 #2 another cracking macro skiboarder.........got my lens through the post yesterday and can you believe it.....canon fit...doh. went straight back of course so gotta wait another week for it. like it in B+w :thumbup:
another cracking macro skiboarder.........got my lens through the post yesterday and can you believe it.....canon fit...doh. went straight back of course so gotta wait another week for it. like it in B+w :thumbup:
zamjdp TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Location Rochester, NY Jan 26, 2006 #3 Nice shot. We have to do it again in a week or so.
KunalShingla TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 197 Reaction score 4 Location New Delhi Jan 26, 2006 #4 this is BEAUTIFUL..... actually a gr8 capture.... thx for showing man
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Jan 26, 2006 #5 This is great skiboarder. The black and white looks great, but maybe straightening it would help a little.
This is great skiboarder. The black and white looks great, but maybe straightening it would help a little.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2006 #6 sweet! LOVE the freeze... nice tones
T tober1_isme TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2006 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Jan 26, 2006 #7 nice shot...what was your technique...how did you set up the shot?
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Jan 26, 2006 #8 I'm with tober1 - how did you set up this shot? I like it! I also would like to try something similar with my D50...
I'm with tober1 - how did you set up this shot? I like it! I also would like to try something similar with my D50...
PachelbelsCanon350D TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2006 Messages 321 Reaction score 13 Location Seated, facing front Jan 26, 2006 #9 Nice capture!! It's about time I shoot another droplet I think....I never get tired of them because each one is different. Nice sharp shot.
Nice capture!! It's about time I shoot another droplet I think....I never get tired of them because each one is different. Nice sharp shot.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 26, 2006 #10 another great capture!
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jan 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 thanks for the reply's guys:mrgreen:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 27, 2006 #12 That is one cool shot! Nicely done! : )
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 27, 2006 #13 Good job - nice and sharp!! Rob