I SUCK...

Yeah, make them pose and not move around, take several photos. If you are lucky, one will turn out good, if not... clone! That is the only advice I can give you hahaha. I would take at least 10 for each pose with this many people+young kids.

what you got is pretty good though..

I have to fix that honkin' zit on the teen in white! No one saw that??? WTH is wrong with you people! LOL!

I have to fix that honkin' zit on the teen in white! No one saw that??? WTH is wrong with you people! LOL!

Oh, I think we saw it.. hard to miss that. but really, doesn't it just add to the whole ambiance ? It just adds charm and "realism" to the scene. translation: that's a big job even for photoshop. good luck

Yeah, but I don't exactly want it in SUPER SIZE on my living room wall... That would be a major distraction issue!

But I like super-size zits.

I'm so tempted to make this my avatar...

14371_512x288_manicured__IGWuRE83PEKxmjgnYDF8-g.jpg

I'm so tempted to make this my avatar...

14371_512x288_manicured__IGWuRE83PEKxmjgnYDF8-g.jpg

That just makes me think of the uber zit YouTube videos my kids thought were so cool...

must... resist... looking... for ... uber zit... videos...

Holy good christ jesus lord on high.

Make your evening more pleasant?

Schwetty, that kind of doesn't make sense. As a photographer I should hire someone to be the photographer. I am not photographing myself. I am not in there. Only my kids and their kids/brother/step kids. If I wanted one with us in it? There's no way in HELL I'd try to do it myself. That would be a MISERABLE FAILURE.
Believe me I pulled out all of the antics. I have a remote and I don't keep my eye to the eye piece. This was on a tripod. While I was behind the camera, I was looking at them, acting a fool as I would with any other family portrait. I even pulled out the air horn to get them all to look at me... which Genna then took and had a blast killing everyone's ear drums.

If I should hire a photographer then I probably should hire one for every gig I pull.

Oh.. i thought you were in it LOL.

You should be in it!
OH HELL NO! LOL!

LOL Yet, another photographer who hates to be in front of the camera. Totally agree with you, I hate being in the shot, too! But, I agree that the setup/composition is really cool. It's different. :D

I kinda of like it, I like the posing you did. And oh do I understand 16 year old boys, have one myself... I heard teenage girls where hard to deal with whoever said thatmust not have had to live with a teenage boy, lol.

I kinda of like it, I like the posing you did. And oh do I understand 16 year old boys, have one myself... I heard teenage girls where hard to deal with whoever said thatmust not have had to live with a teenage boy, lol.
I have a 17 year old girl and a 15 year old boy at home right now and sometimes a 14 year old boy (not mine... long story.) I couldn't tell you which one is more drama on most days, BUT! I would probably concede that girls are harder after raising 3 (this is my 4th & 5th) boys and one girl. The girl is one of those incredibly NO maintenance girls and she's still as hard as the boys or worse some days.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back