I think an apology is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen your business website and I am not impressed at all. I actually think Sabrina's website and work look more "professional" than yours, considering she has only been doing it for eight months.

El_shorty! I wasted an hour of my life yesterday looking through Dallas websites, cross referencing his posts on other forums trying to find this, and came up empty! How in the world did you find that???

I am pretty sure he didnt want it found since he said his real name is Dan on another forum, not TJ. Did anyone read page 2 of the Beccas Bridal in the snow? How he stole photos off TPF that someone had posted and used them as his own on another forum?? What a wack job.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I've seen your business website and I am not impressed at all. I actually think Sabrina's website and work look more "professional" than yours, considering she has only been doing it for eight months.

El_shorty! I wasted an hour of my life yesterday looking through Dallas websites, cross referencing his posts on other forums trying to find this, and came up empty! How in the world did you find that???

I am pretty sure he didnt want it found since he said his real name is Dan on another forum, not TJ. Did anyone read page 2 of the Beccas Bridal in the snow? How he stole photos off TPF that someone had posted and used them as his own on another forum?? What a wack job.

I looked for the Flickr account he uses for the images he posted here, and I found out he uses three different Flickr accounts to host his images, and one of them had the link to his website.

Proper TPF detectives.

nioce

TPF and POTN... Forums full of arguments where a photography discussion may happen every now and then. I'd rather see the great Nikon Vs. Canon debate a few hundred more times.

Bitter I think you should go first

Jk jk I have to apologize for my hurtful words to you everyone that I offended. Especially you sabrinaO I was totally out of line. I know its no excuse but I had been up for 25 hours straight so I was more bitter than usual. Your work is not bad. Ghache Im sorry for calling you a douche and Nick im sorry for insulting your work as well. Hopefully you guys can accept my deepest apologies and we can move on from this fiasco. Sabrina I honestly hope for the best for you. Bitter and tyler I am also sorry about my homosexual remarks. You are no longer on my ignore lists. I will cut down on the whiny threads and try to stick to asking questions that will improve my skills.

Hey... no hard feelings. Everyone has their right to their opinion, I just didn't like how you were just flat out mean about it. But i didn't need to retaliate the way i did either, so im sorry to. I think we should all just try to get along because we are all just here to learn and share our work. I think everybody should put their egos and feelings aside (including me) and just try to kindly help and critique each other. I mean we are all here for one reason... our love for photography! There shouldn't be a battle on these boards all the time...

^ Exactly.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Honestly you shouldn't even have to forgive him, but that means alot if you do.

Who wants some Schwetty nuts? Salted for your pleasure.

^ This guy. lol

Jk jk I have to apologize for my hurtful words to you everyone that I offended. Especially you sabrinaO I was totally out of line.

OH I doubt that. Sabrina is probably the worst user I've ever seen post on a forum before. Her work is ATROCIOUS, yet she throws insults unprovoked at seasoned pros.

In five years, she'll be posting the same crappy photos here that she posted yesterday.

I never posts in this kind of threads but COME ON!!!
Sabrina has nothing to do with this thread, but here you are attaching her again, what is your problem with her? Your work ain't that great, I've seen your business website and I am not impressed at all. I actually think Sabrina's website and work look more "professional" than yours, considering she has only been doing it for eight months.

Excuse me? DUMB ASS - sabrina is mentioned in the FIRST post by the OP! Learn to read man. And YES, she sucks and is a TROLLING *****.

And wtf are you talking about - I don't even HAVE a web site!

dallasimagery said:
And wtf are you talking about - I don't even HAVE a web site!

Well that sucks for you, some stole the exact photos you posted on TPF, the magazine cover, your wedding photos, the baby ones, and they live in Dallas!! You better cotact a lawyer quick! Go away already, you serve no purpose here.

why hasnt he been banned by now? i dont understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back