I think I just came.

i cannot understand all the excitement mates.

one of the most boring videos ever ... get a life! :p

When full automatic weapons were banned, some against the ban responded with "I need it for hunting purposes"

The rest of us were thinking...

If you need a full automatic weapon to hunt deer, you shouldn't be hunting at all... My thoughts exactly ...

but... yeh.. I'm happy with 8 fps and don't even get close using it... you'd have to be shooting at 1/8000 of a sec to really take advantage of it.

My most often used camera gets a blazing 3 fps.... hehehe :lol:

true - but its not like you can get 10 different shots at the same deer with a gun - they only get one!
with a cano- er camera you can get 10 shots and each one is slightly different :)

course all that processing................

with a cano- er camera you can get 10 shots and each one is slightly different :)

In the rare events when I shot with high frame rates, I am always amazed how similar the shots actually look. Afterwards I usually delete 95%, and it is tough to decide which ones as they are literally the same.

High frame rates make only sense IMH when you try to document motion, i sports that is for example. Or if motion is really that fast that you have no chance of hitting the moment, so you need many shots.

Yeah, but ain't it nice to have????:mrgreen:

BTW when you spell camera it's with a capital "N" as in Nikon!:lmao:

Sometimes, particularly in an active or candid scene, it's the difference between capturing the eyes opened instead of that half awake look or closed.

Sometimes, particularly in an active or candid scene, it's the difference between capturing the eyes opened instead of that half awake look or closed.

but with 10 fps you do not get much more than with 3 ;)

but with 10 fps you do not get much more than with 3 ;)
My calculator is going a bit wonky on me, so I can only deduce that you are likely to only get ~70% more number of frames at 10 vs 3 fps. :). I can shoot at 6 fps, but my other camera shoots at only 3 fps. Isn't that a 50% increase in chance of catching an open eye? I rather like those odds.

Forgive me if my math is off tonight. Ummm.... CabSav, a nice Australian... Yeah, that's it..... :D

Most reactions

Back