What's new

I think I'm closed for the Winter...

OK Guys - get prepared for lots of 'water drop' and 'puppy on couch' pics.... :mrgreen: cuz through all my complaining..... I just can't quit!

I'll take the water drop photos but please...PLEASE spare us the puppy on the couch photos. I've seen enough of those in the last week to last me a lifetime.

You can also take some older pictures and work on some post processing techniques. And I'll put my foot down right now in saying that I selective colouring isn't allowed :greenpbl:
 
I'd feel better if there was even a little snow - snow scenes can be beautiful.... however, haven't had enough to make a 'scene' at all.. it'll snow a little at night, and the next day only 1/2 melt - making a muddy yucky mess of everything - and still no sun/color anywhere.

I used to like how my eyes would think, but recently there's no food out there for them at all to feast from ... I just may stay inside until March - ....

Just where does the color go in the Winter? - Do people and cars and buildings and trees actually turn Gray a couple months out of the year??
I think I'm living in a "Goth" world...

OK Guys - get prepared for lots of 'water drop' and 'puppy on couch' pics.... :mrgreen: cuz through all my complaining..... I just can't quit!
thats just fine with me.. love looking at those pics too.... now your talking..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom