No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
rather than the chicken

has spiffy got poisoned by lettuce ? :(

No. It were the onions.
I'm just sure!

on second thought, i actually think it's the chicken rather than the lettuce.

I still don't believe it.
If it weren't the onions (and I still suspect it were those!!!), then it was the cream! But definitely not the chicken! (Unless it was a little old and not fully cooked through. THAT kind of chicken can wreak havoc with your insides, though. Havoc, I say!)

the chicken was fully cooked.
there were no onions.
there was no cream.
the lettuce was fresh.

something's amiss.

something's amiss.

It was me!
I was amiss from this thread but fear not children, for I have come!

I await rude comments from Ferny

who had bread? certainly not i.

we've gone over this tomato thing chris. i love tomatoes. they are NEVER the problem. :playball:

Well, then ... what was the problem to begin with? Did you suffer a bout of sickness (I did yesterday, was fierce, but came and went within hours only).

i was trying to figure out what was making me sick. i didnt know if it was the lettuce or the chicken. but last night i went out with some friends and got a salad and i felt ill, but it didnt make me sick. so now i think it might have been the chicken.

Well I hope you are feeling better now. It was probably the chicken LOL. It doesn't take much for chicken to turn. Or maybe the dirty hands of the salad maker. eeeewwwww I hate restaurants for this reason I have seen what happens behind those doors way too much.

Most reactions

Back