I took a photo and it came out completely pink/magenta.

NedM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was fiddling with my camera the other day taking a few test shots while sitting in my car when I noticed that one of my shots came out completely pink/magenta.

q7DTSkO.jpg

First time this has happened to me. What could it be?

I can't pull up any data; film or digital? If digital, can you post the FULL EXIF data?

What it could be is that while fiddling you changed an arty setting. I did this with my Panasonic and ended up with stars all over everything.

What camera is it that you have?

What type of camera? My Fuji has a custom white balance setting that is a bit too easily accessed from the wheel and I once turned everything orange. It took me a while to figure out what I had done...

Uh-ohhhhh....this is the way some sensor malfunctions start. My old $499 Panasonic started this way...with weird pink-all-over images once in a while....within a month, it was kaput. I HOPE that this is just some absolutely weird, white balance-induced phenomenon.

Looks like there was a problem with white balance. I had a similar issue but the photos were blue. I was able to fix them with some photo editing pretty quickly. You can use Movavi Photo Editor. It have the most important features right on the main panel (white balance comes first actually). It will take you seconds to fix this photo. It is actually a simple but powerful photo editor. You can check it our here Photo Editing Software | Download Movavi Photo Editor for PC.

Maybe he got abducted by aliens. Remember War of The Worlds, The Red Weed? Maybe this is like... The Pink Canons! It's begun! They are among us!!

Most reactions

Back