i took my 50mm into the bathroom

lols, i guess people are viewing my thread because of the title ahehehe

An eye-catching title is the difference between a successful thread and a flop!

Imagine the non-responses you would have got if you named the thread something boring and vague like "Help" or "Self port CC please". I have to force myself to click on those threads sometimes because I feel bad when I see a thread sitting there with "0 replies | 1 views"

the way i look at it is the reply to view ratio, that if my photos are interesting enough and are good enough ill get at least 1:3 ratio. so if my thread gets 100 views and 5 replies, that just tells me i need to work more!

As to dropping it into the toilet, you could probably flush it. However I might have alittle more difficulty as to flushing my 70-200!

Yeah the title is eye catching. It could have been like a train wreck diverting you eye and, looking at the same time.

Cool shots. I liked the first and second shots. Nice works!;)

i really like #2, but i think it would be better if you fliped the picture around so the words are going regular ways

I agree 100%. I don't know if the use of dof was intentional, but it works nicely (and the composition is good). If you mirror the image it would be perfect, imo.

Agreed it sounded like something bad happened to the lens. :confused:

oh yea and i really liked the first shot alot.

Cool shots. I liked the first and second shots. Nice works!;)
Check the siggy......Samanax

I sometimes retire to the bathroom when I feel I'm in a creative slump. Oh, I take my camera, speedlight, and sync cord with me. The goal is to not come out till I have 10 new images I have never made in that particular bathroom.

I have to fall into the WTH category. My brain told me not to click but the hands weren't listening. LOL

I was thoroughly expecting a picture of just underwear, pants, floor, and feet.

Most reactions

Back