What's new

i took my 50mm into the bathroom

rein

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hehe i was just bored, trying to practice my 50mm skills,hehehe

c&c appreciated! enjoy ME! LOLS

IMG_2686.jpg


IMG_2696.jpg


IMG_2712.jpg
 
With that thread title, I was expecting the worst but hoping for the best! Turned out fine.
 
tenchu!
 
I was really-really scared to click on this link. But dumb curiosity got the best of me.

Great title.
 
hahaah, thanks
 
The thread should be titled I took a picture of myself in the mirror. It's one of those photos that everyone with a camera will take sometime in their life.
 
Haha I was actually gonna put "a myspace moment" haha but It ain't that catchy! Hahaha
 
i was afraid this was going to say "and i dropped it in the toilet" or something like that
 
i really like #2, but i think it would be better if you fliped the picture around so the words are going regular ways
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom