www.jflophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what do you guys think?

dandyyehh.jpg

The whites are blown.

Yup, over-exposed...

The whites are blown.

I disagree. Sometimes, whites are supposed to be white.

I actually think this was a pretty nice use of resources. The flash and reflector use were spot on. It's not a subject I would typically concentrate on, but I think it's a photograph well taken.

Nice job to the OP. He took a picture of a white subject and it looks white. I don't see what the problem is.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I think there is white, and then I think there is "blown" where detail is lost because an area of pixels has at least one channel maxed at 255. I agree with Cream that this image has a significant and noticeable area of blown highlights (no detail) due to overexposure. For me, it's a slight distraction and I would prefer the exposure on the.... ehemmm... "furry thingys".... to be lower. At the same time, it's personal opinion. If the OP, like Kerbouchard, noticed it and accepts it, then that's perfectly ok too.

The whites are blown.

I disagree. Sometimes, whites are supposed to be white.

I actually think this was a pretty nice use of resources. The flash and reflector use were spot on. It's not a subject I would typically concentrate on, but I think it's a photograph well taken.

Nice job to the OP. He took a picture of a white subject and it looks white. I don't see what the problem is.

A white object when over-exposed is white i agree but blown whites (even though it's still white) is what it is - Blown Whites so the problem is Loss of detail...

I think you need more contrast in the background. I dunno sticking something blue behind it?

I agree with kerbouchard. Blown whites dorsn't automatically mean crap.

I think the op has a good idea but when there is no detail in one of the main parts of the picture it doesn't work. My opinion :p

Without opinions we're nothing :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back