I want to achieve these results, but how?

jaker654

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Urban Omnibus » Portfolio: Alfred E. Smith and Vladeck Houses

I really like this photographer's work and don't know how she is achieving these results. Do you think she used HDR in the second photo and third photos down? Why does that blue playground pop so much? Why is that worker leaning down on the grass so 3-dimensional? Is this due to her lens, post-prouction, pushing saturation? Let me know what you think!

I don't see anything special in any of those photos. Standard processing, typical camera angles, mild wide angle lenses....

The benches and the play ground stuff just look freshly painted to me. Not PP altered.\

The photographer is Anna Beeke

Photographs by Anna Beeke. All rights reserved.
Anna Beeke is a documentary and fine arts photographer who was born in Washington, DC in 1984 and currently resides in Brooklyn, NY. In 2013, she completed her MFA in Photography, Video, and Related Media at the School of Visual Arts in Manhattan. She is also a graduate of the International Center of Photography’s certificate program in Photojournalism and Documentary Photography (2009), and she received her BA in English from Oberlin College

AnnaBeekePhotography

I didn't see any contact link, but check It out.

Most reactions

Back