What's new

I was locked up!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I visited the Eastern State Penitentiary today!! I've been wanting to go here for a long time. C&C is always welcome!!
1.
7994058261_c7c5325fd2_b.jpg


2.
7994065076_c8cdf9438b_b.jpg
 
Very cool Mishele did you see Willie Sutton's cell?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Yep, saw it!! Al Capone's cell was the most interesting....=)
I have a lot more shots to come. :sexywink:
 
That's neat.

It looks nice that you were able to get photos w/o a bunch of people derpin' around in your shot.
 
Hey..ya Mishele..nice ones! I love that first one, especially. The "double-frame" effect caused by the light in the back is wicked. The perspective appears to be slightly to the right, which works really well for me. Do you have others from this spot? Looks sweet...black and white being the best choice for this scene!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Hey..ya Mishele..nice ones! I love that first one, especially. The "double-frame" effect caused by the light in the back is wicked. The perspective appears to be slightly to the right, which works really well for me. Do you have others from this spot? Looks sweet...black and white being the best choice for this scene!

Yes, I played around a lot w/ HDR, so it will take a little time but I'll get some other shots up. :) This hallway was one of my favorite spots. I hope the HDR's come out!!
 
Hey Mishele, You beat me to it. I've been wanted to go there for years, and it's always been put on the back burner.
 
Love the first one! Can't wait to see the rest :)
 
Has a distinctly Dickensenian feel to it. A good place not to go to if it was operational. Well shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Hey Mishele, You beat me to it. I've been wanted to go there for years, and it's always been put on the back burner.
If I were you, I wouldn't go on the weekend...lol Way too many people there to get some of the shots that I wanted. Even in the shots I got, I'm going to have to edit some people out....lol
Rick, if you decide to make the trip to see it...go during the week. ;) Just call and see if they have any field trips.
Love the first one! Can't wait to see the rest :)
It will prolly take a little time. I have a lot to go through and thanks.

Has a distinctly Dickensenian feel to it. A good place not to go to if it was operational. Well shot.
No, no prison for me.....lol

Thanks everyone for the comments!!
 
mishele, I like the detail in the second photo. The first shot conveys a creepy mood. It's a bit fuzzy and not as sharp as the second. Was that intentional?
 
O, I never knew you turn your camera to such non-floral subjects...and that too in such convincing ways ;)

Great shots :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom