What's new

I was locked up!!

I have been there a few times myself and it is incredible! Very nice shots
 
It's about time you were locked up...
 
The first one looks out of focus a little. How does the full size image look?
 
Not quite what I was expecting, but at least now I understand why I didn't get a PM asking for bail money!

(Nice work Mish!)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
It's about time you were locked up...


I dunno. I'd be willing to bet that Mish has been handcuffed before... :eyebrows:
:badangel:

The first one looks out of focus a little. How does the full size image look?
The very back is sharp on a larger version. I'll post another one of this area after I work on it.
I kinda liked the not perfectly sharp look to this shot, but it might not of worked for everyone.

Thanks for the comments!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom