I was on the news!!!

That's pretty cool! Very neat! Nice to see they put your link in their article, too!

Although, based on their statement: "The BBB also advises to watch out for bad grammar...", we should be wary of NBC12. :801:

Nice. Thanks for letting the word out on the scammers.

I was in the news a few times; "An anonymous source . . ."

Thanks! :D

And yeah, the more backlinks the better, and a news source is a good place for those. And I like the animation they did of my website in the video!

you were in the video?
man....I thought it was about pothole repair on the 288N and Manchester bridge work.
also got some good weather information.

you live in Richmond, the crooks there target EVERYTHING!

I was going to tease you about "the pothole repair on the 288N"...but that doggone Pixmedic had already beaten me to it!!! Cool...you got your 15 minutes of fame out of the way early!

If you've been on the TV News more than 5 times describing what the crooks did......... you might be a redneck.
connie_30.gif

Seriously though, good job.

Well I'm not really sure what to make of the responses here, but a backlink on a news site, and some air time has to be good for something. I'm hoping this is only the beginning. In terms of both photography and TV.

I got a shout out recently by a pretty big Virginia band called The Hunts, and an offer to do a photo shoot in the future, so my path to celebrity photography is one step closer.

And I will be on TV next year as an extra in a new TV show, which I'm pretty excited about.

Most reactions

Back