What's new

I went for a walk in the rain...

really nice DOF on the first 2, what lens? Ahh, I found it in your flickr page. :)
 
really nice DOF on the first 2, what lens? Ahh, I found it in your flickr page. :)

Yeah, the 75-300 bog standard Canon zoom. It's ok, but struggled to focus in the poor light. I used an old flash, diffused with a bit of milk container to fill! :)

The problem with that lens is the bad Chromatic Aberation...at 300mm, in poor light, things are outlined in blue...had to PP the ducks to get rid of some, still not right, though. :(
 
Nice photos, very cool bird shots.
 
Yeah, the 75-300 bog standard Canon zoom. It's ok, but struggled to focus in the poor light. I used an old flash, diffused with a bit of milk container to fill! :)

I was going to ask about flash. The first shot looks very nice; and while I like the second one it feels as though you have use a flash for it... I very much prefer natural light (maybe just because I don't have a flash etc) so it bugs me a little. Otherwise, nice captures.
 
I don't see the rain.


Annoyed.......
15-March-10-Edit.jpg





Pissed Off.....
15-March-74-Edit.jpg
 
Actually i was going to ask what Kundalini has asked; anyhow the bird photographs are really wonderful
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom