What's new

I went to the horses today...

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Location
Warwickshire UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the horses today, Just like a bi of c 'n' c on these. I know they are not great but Id hope to get soe better shots next time I go.
Thanks for looking
DSC_0878.jpg


DSC_0971.jpg


DSC_1067.jpg


DSC_0996.jpg
 
These aren't bad at all.

The backgrounds in the first two are a mite distracting. And in the last one, I wish the camera were pointed a little more to the right. There seems to be a little more going on over there (as in debris flying up from the ground). But, that's all that really sticks out to me.

Focus seems good, there's no motion blur, and overall, the framings are nice. Keep it up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom