I will edit your photo.. challange me :)

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw another guy did the same thing. I want to add more things on my digital imaging portfolio www.usagani.com/Proofs/DI . I will edit or restore your photo for a limited time.

Rules:
1. You must be the photographer (if it is not an old photo restoration). I need your name too so I can put you on the credit.
2. Must be a quality photo that is worth manipulating or restore. (not some crappy snapshot photo).
3. You can post it here and then send me the high res. to [email protected]
4. I will be selective which one i want to work on.
5. If you love it, you can tip me via. paypal :lmao: JK... but ill take it lOL

Last edited:
man.. nobody has anything cool to work on? Removing a person or something.

Well here some.
before
jetstreamb.jpg

after
jetstream.jpg

before

4731401834_727cb50e13_b.jpg

After
heirloom.jpg

I could have done more but since it is not a paying gig :p. Good enough on flash gallery but not to print.

Sad Giraffe (Taken by Bethany M.)
giraffeb.jpg

Happy Giraffe
giraffe.jpg

Last edited:
pat.. i would do it if you picture was interesting LOL.. And this one wont be very hard to edit.

Yea, id like to see you bore your brains out editing a photo that means, and is worth, absolutely nothing to me or probably anyone else on this forum haha.

When did the Nigerian Scam move to Photoshopping images?

Excuse me?

I saw another guy did the same thing. I want to add more things on my digital imaging portfolio www.usagani.com/DI . I will edit or restore your photo for a limited time.

Rules:
1. You must be the photographer (if it is not an old photo restoration).
2. Must be a quality photo that is worth manipulating or restore. (not some crappy snapshot photo).

You want people to give you their images so you can "restore" them and then you want to add them to your portfolio so you can sell yourself as a photo restorer? In addition you set up rules to do this so you only get the kind of photos you want to promote your self and your website?

If you are looking for practice there are millions or billions of photographs on line that you could down load and practice on. Of course you couldn't use them to promote yourself. So what is it you are looking for, practice or to promote yourself on the backs of others?

WTF is your problem? People do probono work all the time to build their portfolio. I just got an email from a member here with an old destroyed photo of he and his sister. I rather fix that because it has sentimental value then just a random photo on the net. Yes, I only want nice photos on my website, there is nothing wrong with that.

Excuse me?

I saw another guy did the same thing. I want to add more things on my digital imaging portfolio www.usagani.com/DI . I will edit or restore your photo for a limited time.

Rules:

You want people to give you their images so you can "restore" them and then you want to add them to your portfolio so you can sell yourself as a photo restorer? In addition you set up rules to do this so you only get the kind of photos you want to promote your self and your website?

If you are looking for practice there are millions or billions of photographs on line that you could down load and practice on. Of course you couldn't use them to promote yourself. So what is it you are looking for, practice or to promote yourself on the backs of others?

IF you DID check out my DI album, you would notice that I credit the photographer. The one I didnt credit anybody was either taken by me or a very old family picture. Chill OK? I'm just very very offended by your Nigerian Scam remark.

Excuse me?

Rules:

Well if you are really that bored, remove every car!
Hi-Res

haha that's sort of hilarious.

And for the record, I think it's perfectly fine to start a post asking for photo's to restore/fix... and giving rules. It's up to the individual that doesn't agree with this to just not give you a photo. Keeper up.

Most reactions

Back