I will edit your photo.. challange me :)

A photo of a member here with his sister (via. Email). I could have kept going but I spent way too much time on it already.
Artandsister.jpg

Artandsister2.jpg

I would be careful what tools you use, make sure that when you are restoring old photos that you do not add any degradation to an already degraded image.

I don't think the blur works here at all, you are loosing more detail. The highlights are also more blown than they were causing a further loss.
Try and focus more on ways of strengthening what detail there is to work with.

Keep practicing though, it takes a long time to work out which tools work best for different situations.

OK.. ill work on it some more. The guy actually tipped me $15. So I will work on it again. I will use the money to be a supporting member :D

Not much digital imaging

Here's three for you to choose from...do one of them if you wish...or none...your choice...

IMG_3333%20-%20Copyrecolored.jpg

IMG_1169.JPG

Copy%20of%20P1016159.JPG

Perhaps people not understanding what I like to do. I like to do more of deleting things or restoring photo to improve the photo greatly. These last few pictures, I am not sure what I delete to improve it greatly. The Giraffe photo is a good example.

Try the squirrel photo and take the limb out that is in front of its face...I do know what you mean though with what you are trying to do and that is the only one of the three I guess that would be up your alley. BTW: There is NOTHING you can do to make MY photos improve greatly. That would be like taking dog crap and turning it into a five-star meal served at a posh Beverly Hills bistro....

Ok.. taking the branch out would probably be good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back