I wish you good light!

TerrificShotPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my name is Herve and I just signed up to TPF.

Little story about me, I was born int the South of France and I grew up in in a small city called Nice. I studied computer engineering which helped me to follow my dream: Work in Bay area, Silicon Valley.

Im a self-taught person. I started being passionate about photography 10 years ago. In fact, my other passion is painting. So I had already the understanding of principles of composition. The transition to Photography was natural.

Since I love nature and outdoor such as traveling, hiking, backpacking....landscape photography came naturally as well. I found out traveling with a camera in my hand makes the journey more enjoyable. to be honest, there are lot of destinations I would have not visited if I was not driven by photography. Photography gave me a purpose to travel. Here a link to my personal landscape photography work : CestFou Photography

I created my photography business "TerrificShot Photography" (www.terrificshot.com) 4 years ago and I'm now a full-time photographer. Yes, I left the world of engineering which was the dream that brought me here in USA. But I found another dream. it was a big change in my life. But changes are always good. Life is about to keep learning.

I believe my experience could use in this forum.

I wish you good light!
--------
Best,
Herve
www.terrificshot.com/blog

Welcome. Nice images.

Your landscape work is just amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Hello Herve! I am glad to found your post here. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back