I would like some critique on this pic

xDarek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to know what do you think about this photo.C&C welcome!!

Attachments

• DSCF0817.jpg
    DSCF0817.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
What were you wanting to accomplish?

Photos of people that don't include their faces usually lack interest and impact.
Using the middle of the image frame is not as dynamic as applying the rule of thirds (RoT) and putting your primary subject matter on a junction point or line.

IMO it's a weak photo.

Move the person (and the camera) 15-20 feet towards the steps, then center them on the steps? That'd be a neat background for such a shot.

I agree with Keith, though, not sure what the goal was supposed to be?

Also, watch the haloing around the person with post production.

What were you wanting to accomplish?

Photos of people that don't include their faces usually lack interest and impact.
Using the middle of the image frame is not as dynamic as applying the rule of thirds (RoT) and putting your primary subject matter on a junction point or line.

IMO it's a weak photo.

...and I would add that the composition is....er, well gone, out to lunch, missing in action! lol Hey, you definitely have a learning shot. So hang in there. But do watch the basics, master them before trying to get too 'creative'.

Also, you did some odd editing... almost looks like you did something different to the background than the person and there is a weird halo around him.

Thx for your feedback..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back