I would like some critique!

zet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was at a reception, I was attempting to get a "classical" look out of it. But does the activity in the background do good or bad to the photo?

finalkd6.jpg

it's just a watermark :[

but yeah, the door in the back is overexposed, that's one thing i noticed too. thanks!

Nice pic, only thing as said above is the door...I really like her look in the picture, seems so simple.

Do not worry about the door. Unless you had a flash that could compensate for the indoor setting, and the sky peeking through the door, don't sweat it. In future though, try to minimize (if its your intent), light you cant control:

Position yourself so the womans head is blocking the light from the sun.
Shut the door.
Use a dedicated flash to light your subject, while exposing for the harsh light (so that both the lightsource and your subject will be properly exposed).

yeah the writing and door are distracing, and that girl needs a cheeseburger!! she's so tiny!!

Looks like you did some erasing around the door over the top of her head. Seem to have missed a couple spots and there are some floating hairs/dark spots. Looks good otherwise.

thanks for the feedback everyone :)

and the photo is unedited except for some contrast. i think the brightness just drowned out the floating hairs :)

Too much eye strain for a classic look, her eyes are just too far over and up. bring them back a bit and it will not look so forced

Most reactions

New Topics

Back