What's new

I would love to be able to shoot landscape....

Silverback

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
....but I can't.
Frankly I am crap at it.
Every landscape I shoot is crap for one reason or another.

Anyway, when I was out walking the other day I saw a shot that I liked and had a go.

Was stunned at the results....
sun.jpg
 
I think I've hypnotized ... nice!
 
What is thy bidding, my master? Unhhh...

I mean, yeah. It is quite hypnotizing! it almost looks like some humidity got inside your camera for this shot. But hey, it works.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom