ice beauty

ImckeP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Landscape and Macro photography is not really my strong point when it comes to taking photographs, but I'd thought I'd share some photographs with you that I took this past Winter. This is not a sight seen very often in Pretoria and I think a lot of people were late for work due to these spectacular scenes as one drives up to our complex security gate.

I played around on my white balance setting, putting it on Tungsten, to achieve the blue color in order to give a colder feeling to the photographs. Unfortunately I've misplaced my Polarizer filter, think it might have helped out a great deal with the glare in the ice. I probably should not have the object in the middle of photographs #2, but the portrait format didn't do it for me and I couldn't get in closer.

Some feedback and tips where and how I can improve (should I ever be this luck again to wake up to such ice beauty) would be welcome!

$IMG_1552.JPG$IMG_1567.JPG$IMG_1679.JPG

PS please don't be to harsh as this is my first time posting photos and after viewing some of the work on this forum I feel a bit intimidated to share my work :wink:

maybe a bmp

YEs, I agree with the blue-tinted feeling for ice, ice cicles, and so on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back