Ice--Comment and Critique?

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a recent one. Comments and critiques please!

ice.jpg

Regards,
Jake

Nothing..?

Well, it seems a bit flat, or low in contrast. And there is not much depth off field. I think a bit higher contrast would make it look better, but there is simply not enough in focus to make this really rise up and soar.

Well, it seems a bit flat, or low in contrast. And there is not much depth off field. I think a bit higher contrast would make it look better, but there is simply not enough in focus to make this really rise up and soar.

Any more contrast and the image looked...bad.

Regards,
Jake

What if you crop it in closer? Especially on the top and left side.

Last edited:
I think the whole piece needs to be in focus. I think it will make the pic pop more

The left bothers me because it looks like messy photoshopping. The right isn't as bad IMO

The left bothers me because it looks like messy photoshopping. The right isn't as bad IMO

The background was untouched, not to mention this was not even edited in photoshop. No blurring or clone stamping was done...

Regards,
Jake

Anything else?

Oh, I wasn't accusing you of messy cloning. I just thought that's what it looked like.

you did darken the edges though right? I mean it looks that way at least...I would agree with cropping it closer...thats my only qualm...there is too much black blank background...it takes from the focal point.

Most reactions

Back