What's new

Ice Cream anyone? one for CC.

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
328
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this today. Love it.

4697243135_6d526e562c_b.jpg







p!nK
 
Very cute! I do wish the kid was looking at the ice cream instead. But great DOF and focus.
 
Wish it were a tall photo...then the hand holding the cone would be in the photo. Looks like that's one delicious ice cream cone.
 
I get the feel that HE knows that he's doing something wrong (like sneaking a cone) and that he is watching the observer and relaying "Yeah...That's right. I'm not supposed to be eatting this but I'm gonna anyhow. SO there!"

I like it!
Cheers!
 
I get the feel that HE knows that he's doing something wrong (like sneaking a cone) and that he is watching the observer and relaying "Yeah...That's right. I'm not supposed to be eatting this but I'm gonna anyhow. SO there!"

I like it!
Cheers!

HE is a SHE...

It was her first ice cream cone ever- I feel it was a good capture.





p!nK
 
GREAT shot p!nk!
fantastic expression...she looks as though shes awaiting approval from you.
"just dive right in...like this?"

well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom