What's new

ICE,Stream,and a Tractor

dolfan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why's my water look like pudding?? :wink: I'm a newbie, is it the shutter speed?

P3050301copy.jpg


P3050297copy.jpg


P3050280copy.jpg


Tractor.jpg
 
Just a pointer, number your photos so people can critique individual ones easier.

All right...
First one: I actually like how the focal point is on the wood in front of the water, but even then, the shot really doesn't have anything to hold my interest. It's all rather drab.
Second one: The water looks good in this shot, but the composition is all rather chaotic.
Third one: The edges of the shot are a little cluttered, and it's a bit overexposed, but I like it.
Fourth one: This shot seems blurry to me. If it wasn't blurry, it'd be a pretty nice shot.
 
Just a pointer, number your photos so people can critique individual ones easier.

All right...
First one: I actually like how the focal point is on the wood in front of the water, but even then, the shot really doesn't have anything to hold my interest. It's all rather drab.
Second one: The water looks good in this shot, but the composition is all rather chaotic.
Third one: The edges of the shot are a little cluttered, and it's a bit overexposed, but I like it.
Fourth one: This shot seems blurry to me. If it wasn't blurry, it'd be a pretty nice shot.

Hey thanx for the comments...I will try remembering the Numbering thing...The Tractor shot was one while I was driving in my truck..out the passenger window rolled down, never cam to a complete stop (because of traffic), should of pulled over for the shot...:D

Bob
 
These 2 were taken in the dark, thought the water in the street looked cool so tryed to capture it, was not to happy with the results, and the 2nd one is of a tree during an icey rain, tryed to capture the ice build up....
#1
P3040258.jpg

#2
P3040273.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom