icicle fun

_mikro_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so I saw some interesting icicles in the backyard and grabbed my macro lens and took some pics. here's the original
icicle original.jpg
and here's what i came up with in PS.
icicle_.jpg
I'm new to PS and this was a learning exp. what do you think?

mike

I like the original - it's a neat shot that shows a very unique and interesting icicle. I think you lose all that with the processed version.

Agree; the original is very cool. The processing in the second... well, it leaves me cold I'm afraid.

I like the original - it's a neat shot that shows a very unique and interesting icicle. I think you lose all that with the processed version.

I like the original too. Very interesting shapes inside the icicle. I put it in PS and down the rabbit hole I went lol where to stop:)

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

so I saw some interesting icicles in the backyard and grabbed my macro lens and took some pics. here's the original View attachment 131867 and here's what i came up with in PS. View attachment 131869I'm new to PS and this was a learning exp. what do you think?

mike
The original version is beautiful and interesting! If you learned some techniques getting the second result, good, but the value was in the trip, not the destination.

Agree; the original is very cool. The processing in the second... well, it leaves me cold I'm afraid.

I see what you did there...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back