Icy delights.. how are these...?

aliyawar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks..these are some photos i clicked yesterday... friends are saying they are good...are they??what do you think..?I dont know much about photography so any comments will be appreciated...

Icy delight-1 by AliYawar.M, on Flickr

Icy delight-2 by AliYawar.M, on Flickr

Ok.. i will post them but I dont think you will like them much in color ..

no big deal bro.. these shots are not my best ...they are somewhere near the bottom.. i even warned that no one is going to like them once i post them in color...

thanks for the critique ... i will try my best next time...

Hey Aliya,

The black and white denies recognition, where as one understands what they are seeing, in colors ;) what did you do? keep roses in freezer? i am not sure....
it is just because of the subject i am not a fan...but i am sure you have other fine shots in your stock,.,,,,, please show them'

Regards :D

Last edited:
Hey Aliya,

The black and white denie recognition, where as one understands what they are seeing, in colors ;) what did you do? keep roses in freezer? i am not sure....
it is just because of the subject i am not a fan...but i am sure you have other fine shots in your stock,.,,,,, please show them'

Regards :D

Hey..it's ali ..not aliya..aliya is a girls name.. :) anyway..yeahh.. i kept them in freezer.. and the flowers came out pretty bad.. i took some other shots as well ... they are not good but not as bad either.. i will post them shortly..
thanks..

I like the idea, thinking outside the box. The execution, on the other hand, didn't hit the mark.

I like the idea, thinking outside the box. The execution, on the other hand, didn't hit the mark.

Yes.. I admit these shots are not that good.. the idea was good ... i actually thought about shooting a series of pictures under the title fallen roses.. but something went wrong and this one overfroze... i thought the texture of ice was good ,thats why it's called icy delight.. anyway.. a bad photo is a bad photo.. i will try to do better next time, i am also going to post my fallen roses series.....those roses are also pretty messed up but are better than these ones..why dont u check them out..

Thanks for the help... i am learning and need all the help i can get

Most reactions

New Topics

Back