I'd just like to say....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That I love this forum.

You people are wonderful. And I hope everyone is ok with me staying here....forEVAR!

The moderation team is amazing. The rest of you are...alright I guess.;)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

yea im agreeing with the peace and love...... just not looking forward to the come down tomorrow :confused: ........ ;)

Archangel said:
yea im agreeing with the peace and love...... just not looking forward to the come down tomorrow :confused: ........ ;)

BAhahaha.

No seriously though. All mushyness aside, this place rules.

I'm glad I found this place before any other.

MommyOf4Boys said:
...and this is why I truely do adore Bace-when he is at his bipolar high he is sooo sweet and mushy :D

Hahahaha, I wouldnt laugh so much if that were not so true of one of my coworkers. :)

Before you ask.... No, Paul, you may not be a mod. :p

Seriously, glad you like this place. As much as I hate to admit it, it wouldn't be the same place without you mixing it up... whether that's a good or bad thing, I'll let you wonder. :D

hobbes28 said:
Before you ask.... No, Paul, you may not be a mod. :p

Seriously, glad you like this place. As much as I hate to admit it, it wouldn't be the same place without you mixing it up... whether that's a good or bad thing, I'll let you wonder. :D

Fine, if I can't have it my way, maybe I'll go to another forum and become a mod there.;)

Bahaha.

Good luck with that... I don't know if any other forums would take you. We've even tried payi...erm...:oops: Yeah, we don't even know if they'd take you. :biggrin:

Most reactions

Back