What's new

Idea

immski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
244
Reaction score
7
Location
Omaha,NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is an idea mey friend and I had for a piece to enter in our college's art show. This is just our idea not even the finished product. We are gonna re-shoot it and do a much cleaner job. Very sloppy I know, but do you like the concept? Thanks for your input! Enjoy!

134673092-L.jpg
 
I like the idea but I think you should do it with just 1 person not 2.
 
Very cool, yes fill the frame, perhaps some of them could be headless, the not so attentive students, or with their head in the clouds.

tim
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom