TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few ideas I'm workin on..

bizcard1front.jpg

bizcard1back.jpg

bizcard2.jpg

I like the 3rd one best...but I'm not sure about the red line on the right side.

Third one is good for a general card, but I would change the font a bit. A sans serif font is good for the classical look, but a bit of italicization might be helpful. You'll need to experiment.
As for the mid. card. Keep it and use it for referrals, and other appointments.

The middle one is the back of the first one.. sorry I should have said that..

The third card is easy to read, simple and straightforward. Out of the group, that is the most effective.

I find that when developing my marketing materials, it is best to build relationships with designers. Do you have any friends who are designers or just have a good artisitic eye? Ask for help from those people and you'll get much better results while being able to focus more on what you do: photography!

I like #3 too. The color is what got me. You might consider putting your own face on your business card too.

I don't know if that's such good Idea. lol. But thanks for the advice...

I can try to help you our here...I designed my own...and untill I get an actual .com I am useing my deviant art page...its goofy i know but it will get the job done yeah? LoL sorry its so big it is still at 300 dpi...to lazy and tired to change it right now LoL

also the black text above the bottom right box I changed to white so could be seen better...and i took that picture...and I am sure to tell everyone that when I hand them the card LoL

ZachsCard.jpg

I like your card.. but I think I'm gonna go with the 3rd one.. And thanks to everyone

Zach, although I think your picture of the bug is cool, I don't think that it's best used on your business card. Especially because it looks like you are trying to advertise for parties and weddings. People who want that sort of thing are probably going to be a little bit turned off by a big ol' bug picture on your card. Do you have any good examples of weddings that you could use instead? Like maybe a close up of the rings or flowers that you could set at a lower opacity and put your printed info on top?

actually no I dont have any pictures like that...thats what I am hoping these will do LoL but as soon as i do schedual a wedding and it is a nice attractive looking couple I might have some more made...I got the hookup i got 2000 of those done and all for free! :) and I designed them myself which would have saved on some expense if I had to have paid for them...anyone need a buiness card designs I could try one for you! :)

Most reactions

Back