"identity"

WTF?

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i had to take two shots expressing my "identity" for photography at school, i really had no idea what to do but then inspiration hit me when i was fixing my bicycle.
let me know what you think!

3928750444_ca2bce49db_b.jpg

3927967631_99ff3a1046_b.jpg

both taken with with the canon 50mm at 1.8.

I really like both of these. On number 1, I might leave a little more room to the right side of the palm, it's cropped so close that it almost looks cut off.

There is really not much to say. I think the first one is fine, but I don't know what the second one has to do with identity. But I don't have the right to judge.

#2 is a little confusing at first glance, so not sure its something that screams who you are, unless you are a confusing person :)

I much prefer #1. The dirty hand, BW and all is very nice. I agree with having a bit more space beside the hand. I'm also like a slightly sharper wrench. I like the kinda blurryness you have going, gives a nice retro feel (if that was your intent), but I find its a bit much.

If you keep it as is, make sure you explain that this was your intent (again, if it was)

yeah i agree with more space next to the hand, it was kinda hard to frame it all perfectly and get it focused spot on because i was holding my hand out infront of the lens while looking through the viewfinder at the same time, and being a 50mm lens, i had to have my hand out like a foot and a half to get everything in, so it was pretty akward, lol.

the second one i took more or less because the assignment required 2 photos and i couldnt really think of anything else, haha. but it kinda works, i ride my bike 20 k's to school every second day and its a pretty crappy road bike from like the 70's or something, but it has its charm so ive become pretty attached to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back