What's new

If you are busy, you can avoid this ;)

I like the grain and the tonal range. There are two white spots that should be cloned - one on the center of the flower, lower right, and one in the middle of one of the petals on top.
 
I agree with Ken, and would add that you might want to do something about the reflection on the stem. Other than that, I like this.

Colour is not the be-all and end-all of photography ;)
 
I like the grain and the tonal range. There are two white spots that should be cloned - one on the center of the flower, lower right, and one in the middle of one of the petals on top.

I agree with Ken, and would add that you might want to do something about the reflection on the stem. Other than that, I like this.

Colour is not the be-all and end-all of photography ;)

Thank you very much Ken and Invis; Ken i appreciate your observation; Invis, you stated that perfectly :D :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom