if you could do ANYTHING in life...

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
with the guarantee that you wouldn't fail at it, do you know what you'd do? apparently whatever your answer is, it's what you should do. so they say, anyway.

i'd be a forensic pathologist. the reason i'm not persuing it is because i know i'd never pass all the math that would be required for the degree. :( i'm not straying too far though. i want to get into crime scene photography ultimately. so... i'll settle for taking their pictures and someone else can carve them up. :p

i would be a forensic psycologist :eek: .. went to college for psycology, didnt finish ... i just love to get into people's head :lol: .. my hubby can vouch for that :oops:

Short of winning the World series for the Cubbies and making 15 million a year, i would live in Europe and take pictures day and night.... Ahh the history, the ruins, THE PICTURES....... oops i am salivating. :p More importantly though i would like to be the guy that de-thrones Bill Gates and Microsoft as the worlds biggest rackateer. Then i would turn my focus on the oil companies so we can get a fair price on gasoline i.e. $0.99 a gallon. After that i would find where Osama Bin Ladin is hiding in Detriot and bring him in, then pick up Saddam in Cleveland. After that i would be about 40 million dollars richer (FBI Rewards) :D And that would then bring me back to Europe! Hmmm. I am day dreaming again.....
Honestly though i would like to finish school (Computer Science) and then Graduate school, get a nice job at Intel and settle down. I would really like to double major in Comp Sci. and Photography, but there is not one school that offers a degree (even a minor) in Photography in Oregon.
I feel it is important to balance a technical degree with an education that has some culture or art in it. My logic sometimes runs rampant in my mind and instead of totally geeking out i think devoting time to an art helps balance me out :)

Of course some would say that i am just completely insane :x :x :evil:

Sponsored marathon runner. Love running, would love to make a living out of it.

Race car driver...im close(own the car) but havent had time to race yet....YET.

md

to be happy first off

writer/photographer
inspiration would come from the wooden desk i'd write at by the window that looks out over an irish fishing village in winter and my tuscan backyard in my villa in summer
intended to be sitting not far from the boy of my dreams

dreams are nice

maybe a fishing guide. What better way then spend your summer on a river for hours on end. Just you and other people on a river hauling in fish after fresh fish for dinner or lunch. Or maybe not due to the high level of stupidity of some tourists.

Well how about a architect. I almost went to school for it. I would like to love my mark for years to come in designing builds for various projects.

With the guarantee I wouldn't fail at it?? That would make me a photographer/hand tinting artist with enough gigs to pay the bills.... ah, my needs are few... :wink:

well.... all thru school people kept on at me, telling me that i had to think of something i wanted to be in life.. i chose to be a graphic designer/desk top publisher type bloke.. when i was 22 i became one.

So now i'm just happy being me. :)

I just wish i was more confident with fixing my kombi. ;)

First I would travel to Cremona, Italy to study how to make a violin. I would then become a luthier and have a shop in the rocky mountains. Probably near Steamboat Springs.

Without a doubt I would be a race car driver or race motorcycles! I've been a car and bike and anything else that goes fast since I was a little kid. I would still like to do it someday just for fun when I get to be about 40 or 50. I've got some time to save up!

MDowdey, what class of car do you own?

1972 elden formula ford 1600. fast as greased owl dung. How bout you?

md

I'm without a race car at this point. I'm just a dreamer for now. Someday I'll have a car, but $$$ contrains me at this point. lol Your car looks like it might be a hell of a time to drive around though. Have you taken it to the track? what engine is in it?

After thinking more about it and looking at a couple pics, I would assume that is has a 1600 cc engine...shoulda thought before I spoke. So its fast huh? looks like fun!

I'd reduce the homeless population by putting together a team that would help me educate the people first, then help them find jobs & homes. I would start in the state of CA, then work my way East.

Most reactions

Back