If you stare...

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been going through the bazillion fonts out there looking for the right one for my watermark and logo. Did you know if you stare at your name for long enough it starts looking foreign and weird. **rubs eyes**

Yes. Trying saying your name over and over and over and over. Now you're some sort of foreigner to yourself ;)

Just use Comic Sans. Everybody LOVES Comic Sans :roll:

lol Andrew, I stumble over the J in my name often enough just saying it once lol If I repeat it it starts sounding like a company name (Judi Smelko) lol!

Ooooo Tiller I shoulda thought of that !! ;)

You need two fonts. Times and Arial.

Anything else is just wasting time.

I'm tempted to just use my tablet and write it in my own handwriting lol

I would just use the rabbit as your watermark.

Remember it has to be legible.

haha I had to write a very short letter today, by hand! Needless to say I spent the first few moments holding the pen going "Ok I know this - I did this in school for years - pen to paper and then words - yeah words appear somehow". Or more correctly shameful sprawl appears (also why the HECK is it polite to send letters on unlined paper - seriously people we can put lines onto paper now I shouldn't have to try and make my words float in the air!)

Nah, that's only if you're "just" a Photographer. If you're an *Arteest* you don't need no stinkin' legible handwriting!

EDIT: My youngest son, the artist, has completely illegible handwriting. When he signs something, whether it's his artwork or a legal document, then ONLY letter you can kinda make out is the S. He swears he's signing his first AND last name, but it's just an S and a little scribbly line. :lmao:

Nah, that's only if you're "just" a Photographer. If you're an *Arteest* you don't need no stinkin' legible handwriting!

EDIT: My youngest son, the artist, has completely illegible handwriting. When he signs something, whether it's his artwork or a legal document, then ONLY letter you can kinda make out is the S. He swears he's signing his first AND last name, but it's just an S and a little scribbly line. :lmao:

Where were you during my 18 odd years of school!!!! I could soooo have used this excuse for years!!

selecting fonts is a mind****, I find after a while words look like they're spelt wrong.

I do that just because I'm lazy. I have to sign lots of stuff. I started out writing every letter nice and neat but it got worse and worse until now it's just the first letters of my first and last name an then scribble in between.

haha I had to write a very short letter today, by hand! Needless to say I spent the first few moments holding the pen going "Ok I know this - I did this in school for years - pen to paper and then words - yeah words appear somehow". Or more correctly shameful sprawl appears (also why the HECK is it polite to send letters on unlined paper - seriously people we can put lines onto paper now I shouldn't have to try and make my words float in the air!)
OMG I simply can NOT write on blank paper, I can't write in a straight line, and when it's not straight it drives me mad and I have to start over again and again and again...
I would just use the rabbit as your watermark.
I've thought about integrating the rabbit somewhere!

My signature is like that, just a mess of swirls that you can kinda see a J, S and O ... kinda lol luckily my handwriting is quite legible but if I make a mistake I have to start alllll over again. (are we seeing a familiar pattern here? lol )

selecting fonts is a mind****, I find after a while words look like they're spelt wrong.
QFT!!!

QFT!!!
Twice even!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back