If you were a rich man, yada yada yada yaaa

Let's see....

Instead of md's idea of sitting my 10 best friends in a room and asking how it feels to be a millionaire. I'd mess with their heads first and say 'one of you will leave here a millionaire'. :D But then later on give 'em all the money anyway, after they thought they lost.

I'd open a radio station that plays absolutely no commercials. I'd also go to the local record store that claims to have say 10,000 cd's and make them change their claim when I'm done shopping (for the radio station for the most part).

Design and build my own home.

Open a music venue and get it really popular really fast by hiring some big name acts to come play this super-small venue. After that it'd be able to sustain itself, since all the big names would fight for a chance to play there.

Give enough money to get them to move away. I mean move to Hawaii or something.

I haven't seen many charities I was too impressed with, so I'd probably open my own, most likely one involving the environment. - I had an idea a long time ago to make a lawfirm that represents the "Earth". And whenever there was an oil spill or global warming or whatever, the "Earth" would take the offending party to court and sue them. Then I would use whatever monies were won for helping victims of natural disasters, things the "Earth" could be held accountable for if you will.

There's more I would think of as I go I'm sure.

jadin said:
I had an idea a long time ago to make a lawfirm that represents the "Earth". And whenever there was an oil spill or global warming or whatever, the "Earth" would take the offending party to court and sue them. Then I would use whatever monies were won for helping victims of natural disasters, things the "Earth" could be held accountable for if you will.

Haha I like that :LOL: !!

And Matt , that is tres cool that you would do that for your friends ! :hug:

I'd not say a word to my family about it at first. I'd just pull up in some chauffeur-driven fancy car ...pick each of them up and proceed to drive around everywhere drinkin the best champagne money could buy. Then we'd drive to the airport and travelllll the globe ( gotta pick up the b/f somewhere there too ). Give them enough money to set all of them up ( buy houses etc etc ). I'd buy property. Put a lot of the money in a high interest account....
I'd definately go back to school with the view of starting my own business.
I'd pour a hella lot of money into a couple of good charities for children and animals/mammals etc.
The usual dreams ppl have of doing if they won the lotto.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back