What's new

If your a beginner, and you shoot Nikon Look here! (video link inside)

Oooh, Can advance freaks watch it too ? :D
 
Oooh, Can advance freaks watch it too ? :D

If you really want to, you will probaly know everything he says :lol:

If you want to kill an hour of your time watching an old guy talk about the basics of nikon go for it!

Im suprised 30 something views and your the first to comment

If anyone has any Nikon Tip videos post them up!
 
Just added to my favorites! Thanks for the link. While I've read the books and have practiced what they've said, it's far more easier to understand something when I'm watching it happen in front of me. Really cool link.
 
Just added to my favorites! Thanks for the link. While I've read the books and have practiced what they've said, it's far more easier to understand something when I'm watching it happen in front of me. Really cool link.

Thanks, I watched the whole thing it really helped me understand my Nikon D90.


if anyone finds any other Nikon Tutorial videos post em!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom