What's new

Ignore this thread if you haven't been shooting longer than 15 years.

That is amazing! Honestly i'm sorry as well if I get nagged at this will hopefully be my only comment in this thread (if you guys are nice ofcourse) I myself am a young gun as well as you guys like to put it ;). I myself am only 19 years of age, yet been shooting with a DSLR for a year or so and prior to that a couple years with point and shoots that belonged to my uncle. His collection is astonishing I am Very surprised this would be in a "junk" box, like you stated earlier that's a piece of treasure to those who have learned to appreciate it.

Again sorry if i'm unwanted here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom