Igor

mrsifuentes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dreamingstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a recent photo shot I did with my comedian friend, Igor. We shot at the Sunset Station area in San Antonio. Any feedback would be appreciated. Taken with Nikon D40

3456960563_ab2212c7e0.jpg

3457614596_38be93b081.jpg

3457757126_2eb97d86bc.jpg

3457803172_fed922864e.jpg

Not coming up. Just go on flickr right click the image you want and save image location then on here click the mountain picture add thing and press ctrl+V and boom your good. It's also in the stickies.

Not coming up. Just go on flickr right click the image you want and save image location then on here click the mountain picture add thing and press ctrl+V and boom your good. It's also in the stickies.

Thank you, TJ. Didn't know you could do that. So I just submitted it on photobucket. It's working now.

No problem and number 1 is my favorite it has the best composition and lighting the other too look underexposed and the last is a tad over exposed but all in all well done.

No problem and number 1 is my favorite it has the best composition and lighting the other too look underexposed and the last is a tad over exposed but all in all well done.

Thank you, TJ. I tried to keep the photoshopping to a bare minimum. I wanted to make sure that my photographs are exposed correctly on location. A bit hard that day since it was sunny and I had no flags or diffusion. The last photo does need some tweaking. Appreciate the feedback, TJ.

i think the first shot looks great, the other 3 just looks like a homeless guy.

I think the first had potential as far as lighting is concerned but the crop isnt very good imo. The last three have exposure and lighting issues.

A simple reflector on a stand would help in this situation.

I think the first had potential as far as lighting is concerned but the crop isnt very good imo. The last three have exposure and lighting issues.

A simple reflector on a stand would help in this situation.

Thank you, Adam. Do you think on the first photo I should have had my subject a few feet away from the background?

Nah I like the background texture, but if he had not been wearing a black tshirt than moving him away would have been the only way to differentiate the subject from the background

Nah I like the background texture, but if he had not been wearing a black tshirt than moving him away would have been the only way to differentiate the subject from the background

I do need to study more color theory. I have noticed that I tend to blend colors that are to strong or don't create enough contrast. Thanks Adam.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back