"Ill be back"

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In two weeks! I dunno if ive actually posted this before...but im going away next thursday to CANADA! w000t.
Anyways, thought id let you guys know...and id also ask you all to help me get to 4000 posts, so...if you wanna ask me questions, I will answer them all! muahahaha.

Anyways, will miss yah guys for two weeks, but if I can get a net connection, ill just and post a daily report!

Sooo...Bye Bye for thursday!

And lets get me to 4000!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

:biglaugh: @ adnama

where in this wonderful country are you going to visit?

All around it picksure, and amanda, its about 10 hours by plain...so yes ill be doing a bit of that.

Ill get the list of destonations soon!

you should come to Poland :) 2 hours flight only :)
stay safe there!

Santino! Havent seen yah on here in a while buddy, and yeh I will...gotto get the final list of destinations!

Oh, you are coming to the beautiful western side of Canada...I though for sure you would be going to Toronto or Montreal. Are you flying east over Asia then? Or west over Canada?

Vancouver is a great city, very beautiful. My Dad lives there. Kamloops is in a very nice region and it's a great drive from Vancouver to Kamloops. Jasper and Banff are two of the most scenics towns that I have ever been to. Also, the drive from Kamloops to Banff to Jasper to Calgary is worth the trip...just magical.

As for Calgary...Boooo.... j/k Calgary is the rival city to my own city, Edmonton. It's actually a nice place, mostly because it's kind of close to the mountains...but I can't bring myself to really like that place ;)...although I do have a bunch of family living there.

If you do end up coming to Edmonton (300 km north of Calgary) give me a shout.

b.t.w. How much memory do you have for your camera? You will probably need more. :lol:

I got two 1 gig cards, and my dad has a P2000 multimedia storage device that im allowed to use :D

How will I be able to give yah a shout btw big mike? how would I be able to find yah?

Oh, a P2000...those are great. A co-worker has one and recently took it to Europe with his D300. I wish I had one of those.

I'll PM you....

Most reactions

Back