"Ill be back"

Artemis said:
Lol, maybe you can come to the gate and hold out one of those cards and put "Artemis" on it...

Sorry ... I'm actually on the other side of Canada!

You'll love the west coast ... it is phenomenal ... one suggestion I'll make though is take time to stray from the beaten path a bit, there's lots to see besides the tourist traps!

Enjoy ... Safe Flights as well :mrgreen:

Thanks guys...not long now, parents should be waking up about now...infact I may go and do that now.
Me and my bro stayd up all night (till 2am even) playing SWAT4 (game he loves) and 1 game of Battlefield Viatnam...where basically he drove around in a jeep tooting at everything where I got of and on it, stealing a plain at one time, flying it high, bailing out and landing next to his jeep...then I was almost shot but game ended!

Ohh I will...not long now guys, we getting ready to go..
As I promised, ill try and post whenever I can...my bro is brining his mini laptop and I may be able to use it! :D

Arty...we can't miss you if you don't stop talking and posting and git yer butt to Canada! You just told me you're leaving in FIVE MINUTES!!!! GO AWAY AND HAVE FUN!!!! (don't forget to miss us! :) )

Big Mike said:
As for Calgary...Boooo....

As for you Edmontonians... :lol:

I know I am new, but just wanted to wish you a good time traveling through the areas I call home. You will have a great time!:D

photogoddess said:
Hey Arty - I've heard that there's only 2 things of interest in Canada. Hockey and hookers. Let me know if it's true. :lol:

I dunno...theres some pretty nice girls round here too...
Oh yeah, hey guys, hehe im posting from the hotel "office", were allowed to use it for free, how cool!
Must get used to canadian layout.
Im doing good, got some gooooood pictures that I really wanna show you guys, and will do soon.
Hope im missed, doubt I am, but I love it here, ive been to america 10x and this nuts america 10x :D.
Cant find a good guitar, but just bought myself a flash gun for $100, I know its gonn be crap but who cares.
Did I mention the girls here? guess so...

Righto gonna have a look around the forum for a bit, try and get my post count up, but I may not post soon after.
Cya guys!

For those Arty fans amongst you, id like to tell you all that im on the last leg of my trip, and ill be back to full posting soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back