spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2006 #1 Someday I'll go there.. untill then I'll just travel on the map.. any comment would be appreciated
neogfx TPF Noob! Joined Nov 21, 2006 Messages 387 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2006 #2 I like this a lot. The photo drops off in the foreground and background, did you blur this in photoshop or was it taken like this?
I like this a lot. The photo drops off in the foreground and background, did you blur this in photoshop or was it taken like this?
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2006 #3 Nice DOF.
Dan28607 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 357 Reaction score 12 Location Boone, NC Nov 21, 2006 #4 Great detail!
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2006 #5 This is a cool photo.
zombiekilla TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2006 Messages 363 Reaction score 0 Location Wisconsin Nov 22, 2006 #6 VERY neat photo!!
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2006 #7 DOF is excellent.