What's new

I'm 5' 6" and having problems

pdmac8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I am a short person and having some problems with my photos, where the angle of the shot is from lower down I am having problems framing the subject which is normally a person or people moving.

The subject appears too low in the shot with too much sky in order to fit the subject in.

Does anyone have any tips for framing?
 
I'm 5'3" and I don't have the issue you mention. Why don't you just aim the camera lower so that more of the subject fills the frame? That's what I do.
 
Like Samanax says it is a matter of framing the people where you want them. Im no giant and, i ahve no problem either. The camera tilts up&down, left&right. Generally what you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom