What's new

I'm a beginner, And I Just got a new camera, tell me what you think (10 pics inside)

Goradiogo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Clewiston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just recently I came to this thread trying to figure out what kind of camera I should get. I had my eye on a nikon but decided to get a sony. :) I'm happy I did. I'm a beginner at photography and this camera is really really neat. I love to learn new things about it.
sony-dsc-h50.jpg

DSC H50
Heres some recent photos. It'd be nice for you to give me your advice. I need opinions! :-P

paint024.jpg




#2

paint021.jpg


#3 My boyfriend
paint069.jpg





#4
photography004-1.jpg



#5
photography026-1.jpg


#6

photography028-1.jpg


#7

photography031-1.jpg


#8

photography041-1.jpg


#9

pretty001-1.jpg


#10 This is a picture of my mom and her cat. I think it's cute. <3 This is more of a candid shot.
pretty051-1.jpg


I know I could do better at this. I don't have much to work with right now. Most of these are taken at my highschool. I'll take some more around my house and around my town. It'll be more creative. But anyways tell me what you think! :) Thank you!
 
You probably need to give it more than 17 minutes.
 
lol, yeah. I think it's been longer. This topic is on another thread as well.
 
I like 1 and 6 a lot. Keep shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom