I'm a woman..

My last name is 'Scott' and people ask how to spell it...

Vonn - is is NahGee...Like how you say Nah as in No.. and Gee, as in Gee - really?

I know someone with that last name... Well - know of someone.

Heh heh...my name is Corry, and I'm female. I get people mixing me up all the time. It doesn't help that I dont' have a high pitched girly voice, so when I am on the phone with someone I don't know, and they address me as 'sir'....I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and my boyfriend has a female friend he's known since high school named Dale. I didn't find this out til a couple of days ago, but I guess it used to be Gale, and she didn't like it, so she changed it while in high school. The name TOTALLY fits her though, for some reason. I mean...she's a really pretty girl with this burly guys name, and it just works.

lol,

good ones.

My last name is pronounced like 'Nahj', the 'y' is silent but the emphasis is on the soft 'g' breathing in slightly on that letter so it nearly sounds like 'Nahjah'.

darn hungarian surnames :roll: :lol:

I go by my middle name, and most people assume I'm female. Until they see me! I don't really look female.

I have started using my first name (Michael) in business, etc to avoid confusion.

And, Trish, I believe I've seen your middle name in print, either here or on your web site!

I won't spill the beans, tho!

Luminosity said:
I thought you said that I'm the only one who knows that it's Fabian !
:irked:

*Mutters something about not feelin special anymore .....*

fabien.....oh lord... :lol:

md

Twist, I used to date a guy named Dana. I hope you aren't him. :lol: :lol:

Lumi, what's Matt's middle name?

Most reactions

Back