i'm alive and whatnot

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
at least i think i am.

i promised i would check in and such so that's what i'm doing. feel free to ignore this if you'd like. i wasn't sure who all would care one way or another so i figured this was the easiest way to get the word out rather than guessing and sending PMs. :p

anyway, i'm super busy, i've lost 15 or 20 pounds (although i'm not sure how that happened :-?) and i want to quit school. that's about all there is to tell right now. i'll be back later. :bounce:

hey carli?

that picture in your avatar just scared the hell out of me...i think i soiled myself.

im glad your doing er....well?

md

hi carli!! Hope you're doing ok. How come you want to quit school? :?

If you figure out where those 15-20 pounds went, let me know, I could use that myself! :p

CARLI!!! I'm glad you're still alive :D We missed you around here.

Your avatar scared me too... Where's the pigtails?!

Welcome back Carlita....we missed you!
So what's the score with you losing weight and wanting to quit school?
Hopefully just a bad hair day?

Hi, Carli!
I had taken some time off myself, and when I got back, I was wondering where you were.
Good to hear from you! Take care, and I hope everything works out just the way you need it to.

Hey, no fair just giving us partial information. Of course, we're dying to know, how'd you lose 15-20 pounds? We want your secret!

Hey Carli, we miss you a bunch. You can't quit school if i can't :p Anyway's i dig the new avatar. I haven't been around as much as i would like to lately either, Anyways miss ya hope to see you back here soon!

Yeah....what they said. :hug: It was good to see you chatting around the forum yesterday, you've been missed!

And I'm the only "alt" girl here now, and it's lonely over there without my soul buddy. :wink:

Most reactions

Back