I’m amazed!

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, it’s been a long time. I’m still doing life and shooting when I can. Recently purchased an iPhone 12pro for its ability to shoot raw. I’ve been using it to shoot product photography such as this. No strobes, just simple battery operated lights that you’d stick under a cabinet, white copy paper for a diffuser and ambient light.

B43E1176-25AE-4CA6-B160-C8D5C3462671.jpeg

Hey there! I recently just popped back into the forum after a long time away as well.. good to see lots of the same old names are still floating around.

This is an awesome photo for a cell phone. I've also got the 12 pro (Max) and it's absolutely incredible. We're finally to the point that my cell phone can serve as my travel and everyday camera without me feeling like I'm missing out on good photos.

That really pops. Lovely take.

.................had to Google it, hadn't heard of it before. Not cheap but I'd be tempted to buy it. One of these new fangled unisex efforts tho.

.................had to Google it, hadn't heard of it before. Not cheap but I'd be tempted to buy it. One of these new fangled unisex efforts tho.

it’s actually found at discount quite often. If you’re interested you can talk to me via my Instagram @thescentguru

it’s not a new brand.

Amazing shot. It's hard to believe it's a cell phone phone.

Amazing shot. It's hard to believe it's a cell phone phone.

right? I use my cell now as my primary for snapshots, travel and for my product shots like this. I can shoot raw and process on my iPad or pc. Resolution and lens quality not quite D810 level but for social media it’s great!

That's a cracking shot, I love using my Iphone 12 Pro as think they are great phone cameras.

it’s actually found at discount quite often. If you’re interested you can talk to me via my Instagram @thescentguru

it’s not a new brand.

Cheers but I ain't on Instagram. I'm sure I'll get it here in the UK tho. I'll have a browse.

To me, photography is 75% knowledge of photography and your equipment, planning, composition, technique and a little luck; 15% Post Processing skills; 10% equipment as long as it meets a minimum quality level. Modern smartphones have reached and exceeded the minimum quality level. Nice shot.

Good to see you posting here again. You were one of the members whose work I admired from my beginnings on this forum.

Impressive! I was shooting a wedding this weekend and a guest had me snap a photo outside in the dark with their iphone12 and I was shocked how good it turned out!

Most reactions

Back