What's new

I'm an Uncle!!!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My sister gave birth to this cute lil' pipsqueak this morning, and I just got back from school for spring break. Not a posed photo or anything fancy, just a quick snapshot from the hospital room. It's so exciting! This is the first baby in the family since me (and I'm 20!).





Best,
Jake
 
Niece. Lillian Marie :D

Jake
 
Congrats! She's beautiful! Have fun being the crazy uncle and spoiling her every chance.
 
Congrats!

I had a great uncle... make sure that your niece thinks like this about you ;)
 
Congratulations, Uncle-of-a-'cute lil' pipsqueak' (<- I had to copy and paste that last bit, what a cute word! :-)).
She's such a pretty young lady!
Do surprise your sister with loads of wonderful photos that you'll take of your niece as she'll grow up!
 
Congratulations, Uncle-of-a-'cute lil' pipsqueak' (<- I had to copy and paste that last bit, what a cute word! :-)).
She's such a pretty young lady!
Do surprise your sister with loads of wonderful photos that you'll take of your niece as she'll grow up!

That's my goal! &#128513;

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrat's to you & your sister.
:D
 
Thanks everyone :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Two more of this adorable peanut!





Jake
 
Congrats uncle jake! Love the yawning photo.
 
Congrats uncle jake! Love the yawning photo.

Thanks! That ones my favorite so far!

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
How lovely! And aren't they tiny when they first arrive? She hardly seems to fill out all those clothes. But wait. Just two weeks from now those clothes might become too small...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom