What's new

im back and here to stay :) one pic for C&C!

sburatorul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
1
Location
a place few people heard of
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it's been hard to start shooting again but today i finally did it! this one is the best i got today :) go at it guys!

Loner
color.jpg
 
It's a little dark but I like the green color in the water and the fact that it still looks clear, I also love the crisp reflection.
 
I agree, a little on the dark side. What do you use to postprocess? You could use a little light fill in processing to lighten it. Also, are you using a polarizer when shooting into the water? That helps a lot with the reflection on the water.
 
thanks guys! i use photoshop cs4 for post and no polarizer. i purposely added vignette in post and darkened it a bit to express my mood. thanks again
 
It's beautiful. I like the feel of the photo and the green color of the water and the red beak are striking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom