Im Back

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got back from a week long trip to Nova Scotia for work, Im still waiting for some of the best images to download to my PC but here a couple I like so far. I have about 300 photos to go through so except more over the course of the weekend.

catails9ql.jpg

Homeward bound
homewardbound0ny.jpg

The second photo shows some great atmosphere! The texture of the smoke is amazing.

(But personally, to see someone smoke in the car (even if it's only a photo) makes me want to cough and gag...)

LaFoto said:
The second photo shows some great atmosphere! The texture of the smoke is amazing.

(But personally, to see someone smoke in the car (even if it's only a photo) makes me want to cough and gag...)

lol LaFoto!! I agree.. but sometimes I actually enjoy a short breath of aftersmoke. sickening I know! Love the shots Pursuer, the second is really a great shot, despite the content,.. hehehe looking forward to see more of N.S. Is all that snow melted yet??? wow did they get wacked this past winter!! 7 ft in less then a week??

YAY Pursuer's back!!!! :cheer:

Gorgeous first photo! Love the light clouds in the sky... they're my favourite sort of clouds.

Second photo is so gross. But you did it really well! I really really hate cigarettes. Especially enclosed spaces with smoke.
Useless fact for the day: Did you know that french school kids are allowed to smoke in their school grounds! It's so gross when there are 200 students crammed in a small area all smoking. :puke-rig:

Thanks guys, Jon that's 100 kph not mph and Raymond Im happy to say there was no snow in sight.

Thanks Meysha :)

pursuer said:
Thanks guys, Jon that's 100 kph not mph and Raymond Im happy to say there was no snow in sight.
that just half speed...that car can't drive over 200kph, i think

the photos are great , i like the second one

The car shot is cool! When we were down south I had a rental Grand Am and had it wound up to 110MPH before my wife woke up wondering what all the extra noise was :twisted: I told her it was a mild mid-life crisis and I slowed down to a mild 85mph. I am a real speed freak and owned a race bike for 8 years.

Eric

sweet pictures pursuer, i like the second one the best great texture

Most reactions

Back